India Post Recruitment 2022: The India Post Department has issued a total of 98083 vacancies for Postman, Mail Guard, Multi-tasking Staff, etc. posts on the official India Post web portal. All the aspirants who want to apply for these positions can register themselves on the official India Post web portal. Here, the aspirants will find all the essential information and details.
India Post Recruitment 2022
- Organization: Department Of Post, INDIA
- Post: Various
- Last Date: 09/01/2023
- Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/\
- A Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution Recognized by Govt. OR VIII Std Pass with Experience Of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidates who applies for the trade of M.V Mechanic Should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any Vehicle in Service in Order to test it.
- Rs.19,900 To 63,200 (Level 2 in the pay matrix as Per 7th CPC + Admissible Allowances.
- M.V. Mechanic : 04
- M.V Electrician : 01
- Copper & Tinsmith : 01
- Upholster : 01
Total Post : 07
India Post Office Application Form 2022
The India Post Office Application Form 2022 will most likely be available soon to be filled out by interested applicants. Once the starting date for submitting the application forms is announced, all the aspirants will be able to fill out the application form online on the official web portal.
- Official Notification: Notification
- Last Date : 09/01/2023
Steps To Apply?
- Application On Plain Paper in the Prescribed Format should be filled in by the candidate either in English / Hindi / Tamil Correctly and Completely, duly Signed by the Candidate.
Application For the Post Of Skilled Artisan in trade____” and should be addressed to the Senior Manager (JAG), Mail motor Service, No.37, Greams Road, Chennai – 600006″ and should be sent through Speed Post / Registered posy Only.