GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023:The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will organize a selection process for the post of Junior Clerk in the state. As per the official notification, the board will select 1181 candidates for the vacancy. The applicants will be invited to appear in the written examination after announcing the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023
After that examination board will release the Gujarat Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023 for all eligible candidates. As per the estimation of the candidates, the examination is likely to be organized in the month of January 2023. It will be mandatory for all candidates to appear in the written examination and bring the call letter with them to the exam venue.
|Organaization Name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Exam Name||Juinor Clerk|
|Exam Date||29 January 2023|
|Call Letter Issue Date||16th January 2023|
|Exam Venue||All Gujarat District|
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattren 2023
You must have a good understanding of the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern and Selection Process before starting your exam preparation. After a written test and an interview, applicants will be shortlisted for the final selection. It is important for applicants to be familiar with the test pattern before they begin studying for it. In the next section, you’ll find the whole test outline:
|English Language & Grammar||20|
|Gujarati Language & Grammar||20|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50|
How To Download GPSSB Junior Exam Call Letter 2023
To download the GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, candidates need to use the links provided below along with the guide written by our expert.
- Visit the official website of the GPSSC at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then go to the recruitment section of the website.
- After that, you will see the “Junior Clerk Recruitment” section.
- In that section, a link to download the admit card will be posted.
- If the link is added there then open that link and visit the next page.
- Now enter the information of the candidate and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will see the document in front of you which is downloadable & printable.
- Carry a valid print of admit card to the examination centre.
|Download Call Letter||Click Here|