—Free Silai Machine Scheme 2021 has been inaugurated by Narendra Modi to provide employment to the women of the country! Under this scheme of the government (Apply Free Silai Machine Online)! Sewing machines will be provided free of cost by the Central Government to the poor and working women of the country! Through this Pradhan Mantri Free Silai Machine Yojana (PM Free Silai Machine Yojana), women can start employment by getting sewing machines from their homes so that they can earn good income! The benefit of this scheme (MP Free Silai Machine Online Application) will be given to economically weaker women and working women in both urban and rural areas of the country
sewing machine for this scheme
● The benefit of this scheme will be given to the working women of the country.
● Under this scheme, all the working women of the country will be given free sewing machines by the government.
● The main objective of this scheme is to enable the women of the country to earn a good income from this sewing machine.
● The scheme will cover economically weaker women in rural and urban areas.
● The scheme will provide employment opportunities to poor women. And women will be motivated for self-reliance and empowerment.
● Under this scheme sewing machine or sewing machine rupee is directly deposited in the bank account.
● You should have an account with any bank recognized by the Government of India.
● The age of women applying in this scheme should be 20 to 40 years.
● The annual income of a woman’s husband should not exceed Rs. 12000.
● Only economically weaker women of the country will be eligible for this scheme.
> Applying documents List
>● aadhar card
>● Election card
>● Certificate of date of birth
>● Certificate of Income
>● Certificate of Physical Disability (if any)
>● Widow Certificate (if any)
>● Passport size photos
>● Bank account passbook
> Sewing machine plan of under applicable state the name
This scheme has been implemented in only a few states such as Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar etc. and later this scheme will be implemented in the entire country.
> Applying to get the form
> Applying to get the form / Where to submit
To apply under this scheme, one has to download the form from india.gov.in website, fill in all the details and submit it to the District Welfare Office