Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Apply Online :Bank of Maharashtra is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 100 posts of Credit Officer Scale II & III. Candidates will be on probation for a period of Two years. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra (See URL below). Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purposes only in the interest of the job-seeker, are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Post Details
|Credit Officers in Scale-II
|Credit Officers in Scale-III
- Degree from a recognized university. For other Qualification details kindly check the official notifications carefully.
- Minimum 25 years and
- maximum 35 years
Upper Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for the PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Candidates’ Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be through Group discussion and Personal Interviews wherever applicable.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of Two years.
- The exact Date, Time, and Venue for the examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available on the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra — www.bankofmaharashtra.inFor more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
Candidates must pay Rs.1180/- (Rs.118/- for SC/ST/PWD) as an Application Fee.
Fee can be paid Online mode during submission of the online application form by using a Debit/Credit card Net banking or any other option available. See the officially released advertisement for more details.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Bank of Maharashtra — www.bankofmaharashtra.in (See Application form’s link given below).
- Upon successful payment of the prescribed fee and submission of the online application form, the system-generated Registration/acknowledgment slip with a unique registration number will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates must print out it.For detailed instructions on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below-given link/ PDF file for more details)
|Starting Date of
|Closing Date of