AnyRoR 7/12 Land Records Online Gujarat :- Now From 1955 to Till Today Any RoR @ Anywhere: Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records : In simple words, land records consist of various documents pertaining to land ownership, including sale deed—a record of the property transaction between the seller and the buyer. Other important documents in land records include record of rights, survey documents, and property tax receipts, among others.
What is Any ROR Gujarat Land Record System?
Any ROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers all districts and talukas of the state of Gujarat.Importance of Gujarat Records of Rights Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.
How to Check Any RoR Gujarat Online
- First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that click on the button View land Record.
- Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
- Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number.
- After that enter verification code and click on the get details button.
- Now you can check Any RoR district from following.
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or Satbara Utara.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in the land record.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D.
Gujarat Land Records Details :
- Property card ( House, Home, Apartments,Flats, Plots, NA land) (Emilkart).
- Any RoR Gujarat , Gam Namuna Number -7/12, 8/A,135 D Notice, VF6 Entry Details.
- Property registration Index-2 copy.
- TP(Town Planning) Maps, and F-forms.
- All Land Record online Gujarat
What is E-Dhara
E-Dhara is the government office located at every Taluka Mamlatdar office. It maintains the land administration of the state. The system has the computerised ROR account that consists of
- Digitalized ROR from the authorised counter in Taluka Office
- Receiving mutation application online and update them immediately.