Staff Selection Commission. will hold an Open Competitive
Computer. Based Examination for. recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟,Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in Stenography are eligible to apply.
Posts Name –:-
Stenographer “C” And “D”
Candidates must have passed 12th standard or Equivalent Examination from a recognized
Board or University.
How To Apply For This Recruitment
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of
SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to
Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of. the Notice. Sample proforma of One-time
Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen. (ESM) eligible for. reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Exam Center In Gujarat Ahmedabad, Rajkot,Surat & Vadodara
Stenographer Grade C:18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not
before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
(B) Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not
before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Dates of the Computer Based Examination: 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021
Click here for-:- Read Official Notification
Click here for-:-Online Registration
Click here for-:-Apply Online