Gujarat University Recruitment 2022 | Gujarat University Clerk Bharti 2022 | Gujarat University published an New Govt Jobs official notification for Clerk, Engineer, Officer & Other Posts at University website gujaratuniversity.ac.in given below
Total No. of Post : 117
Name of Vacancy :
- Director College Development Council: 01
- Principal Scientific Officer: 01
- Chief Accounts Officer: 01
- Director Physical Education: 01
- Deputy Registrar: 01
- Press Manager: 01
- Librarian: 01
- Senior Scientific Officer: 01
- System Analyst: 01
- System Engineer: 01
- Assistant Registrar: 01
- Programmer: 01
- University Engineer: 01
- Lady Medical Officer: 01
- PA to Registrar Cum Office superintendent: 01
- Stenographer Grade-1: 01
- Technical Assistant: 01
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 01
- Senior Technical Assistant (Electronics): 01
- Senior Computer Operator: 01
- Senior Pharmacist: 01
- Glass Blower: 01
- Job receptionist: 01
- Tap Disc Librarian: 01
- Cook Cum Care Taker: 01
- Junior Clerk: 92
Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process : All Details available in Jobs notification page.
- University will conduct direct interview for the post of Director College Development Council, Principal Scientific Officer & Director Physical Education for Selection of Candidate.
- The Gujarat University will conduct 2(two) test for Selection of Candidate (Sr. No. 3, & 5 to 26) whenever applicable:
- The First test is Preliminary test
- The Second Test is Subject / Technical Proficiency test.
- Preliminary Test (Objective type- MCQs-OMR Based) The Preliminary Test will be conducted for Screening for all the Posts (Sr. No. 15 to 26) of 120 marks of 2 (Two) Hours Duration. Language of the Question Paper shall be Gujarati and English. The Question Paper of Preliminary test shall consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 mark and of OMR Based. For every wrong answer, shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark.
- Those candidates who clear the Preliminary test will be required to appear for Subject/Technical Proficiency Test of 120 Marks of Two (2) Hours. The question paper of subject/technical proficiency test shall consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark. Language of the Question Paper shall be Gujarati and English. Duration of the Test shall be 120 Minutes.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online by paying (ONLINE) required application processing fee of Rs.650/-(For General category candidates) and Rs.400/- (For SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PD category candidates) before the last date prescribed i.e. 03/11/2022.
Important Links :
- Last Date : 03-11-2022